Engaging Multiple Generations eCourse
First time in history we have five generations working side-by-side and it's important to understand each generations unique characteristics and aspirations. It's also important to understand how to communicate with each generation and this eCourse provides many tips.
- You'll learn how to relate and communicate better with different generations understanding what shaped their thinking and behaviors.
- You'll be able to quickly spot differences in perspectives and work to gain a stronger collaborative approach to solutions.
- You'll discover unique strategies for bringing out the strengths in each generation to increase performance and productivity.
4 Learning Objectives:
- Why Engaging Multiple Generations Matters
- Three Things That Shape Each Generation
- Five Generations Unique Characteristics and Aspirations
- Strategies to Lead Each Generation
- Handout - helps you retain what you're learning and process the information so it sinks in
- Assignment - apply what you've learned by pairing it with Beacon Coaching to get quicker results and feedback